Managing Director JS-International
Sally Jackson is co-owner and Managing Director of JS-International. She is also one of the founding directors of The Global Network for Coaching and Mentoring, a certified coaching and development programme for leaders.
Within industry she worked for 15 years mainly for multinational businesses, including Thomson-Reuters, in a range of HR Positions and line management positions.
She has lived in the UK, New York, Sweden, Spain and The Netherlands . Her early career was as a line manager with a well known large retail business, Marks and Spencer. She has been training and consulting since 1995, since 2002 with a consulting and training company and since 2004 for her own business.
She currently works with clients such as Shell, Vodafone, Panasonic, Mars, NetJets and Henley Management School.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coaching
- Team development and coaching
- Personal change
- International mangement development and leadership
- Top team development and facilitation
Education and training
- Trainer of NLP
- Trainer of Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis
- Qualified to use MBTI and Firo-B
- Qualified to use Hogan Development Survey
- Qualified to use Hermann Brain dominance profile
- Trainer in political intelligence
- Trained coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Coaching Supervision
- Trained in motivational interviewing
- Time Line Therapy association
- American Board of NLP
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)